OK, so I don’t complain about JR too often and frankly there isn't much to complain about. I know I have my faults as well and that there are things about me that drive him crazy. He always complains that I don’t put things away after I use them. That is partially true, but when I vacuum the living room and I know that I am going to vacuum the bedroom I will leave the vacuum out until I am totally done, maybe a day or 2:) Eventually I get on a cleaning frenzy and spin through the house like the Tasmanian devil and wah-lah everything is sparkly clean!
This morning though I feel like I need to have a tantrum. The one thing that drives me completely insane is the fact that JR feels the need to use the floor space beside the bed as a dirty clothes hamper. I have battled this since we lived in Greenbelt. I continuously ask him to get his clothes to the hamper. I always threaten that if they are not in the hamper they will not be washed. I stick to it for a while then the pile gets so big I can’t stand it. So………just like with kids who have recurring behavior issues I decided to change my approach and make it as easy for him as possible and quit driving myself nuts. I placed a hamper in the exact spot that he puts his clothes with the reasoning that if the hamper was where he throws his clothes they would end up IN the hamper. Well Last night he went down to the firehouse to clean the car out and install our new DVD players for our trip. He got home around midnight and I was already asleep. He left to cut grass this morning before I could find this…………………………………………………………………..
ARE YOU KIDDING ME!
SERIOUSLY WHAT MORE CAN I DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2 comments:
oh my gosh... you seriously have me CRACKING up at my desk at work!! :)
CLEAN YOUR CRAP UP MICHAEL GIMMEL!!!!!
thats so funny! what a man! Good luck :)
Post a Comment