Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Fun with cousin Joey

Yesterday Lance and Ryan’s cousin Joey spent some time with us. Joey is a month older than Lance and lives down the street. They don’t spend too much time together and since I have been home this summer we decided to have him over. I have been meaning to do it the whole month of July but things keep coming up. We figured we better do it before our vacation because it will then be time for me to go back to work. I took them to story time and then we spent the afternoon at the pool. Everyone had a good time and by bedtime last night Ryan was asking for his bed. They didn’t nap and it was evident about 7:00pm.

Today I have spent the day getting odds and ends and packing for our trip. I have it mostly packed except for things we can’t pack until the morning of. I feel like Santa, making a list and checking it twice. More like a thousand times:) I have everything from clothes, shoes, bathing suits and towels, beach toys, regular toys, food and snacks, to even packing Sophie for Grandma’s house. Whew, I feel like we’re moving. I do have to say that we are going to make it without the turtle top this year, we’ve past that phase. Now Nicki and Matteson will have one on their vehicle, Ha. I do not miss packing the jumper, pack and play, booster seat, stroller, etc. The only thing we have is a stroller this time. We are taking the double because Lance still gets whiny and wants to ride sometimes. Plus if he isn’t riding I can store my purchases in the other seat:) Strollers never have enough storage.

Well here are pictures from yesterday, tomorrow is much of the same and I am going to clean the house so that it is spic and span when we get home.

IMG_3640Joey, Lance, and Ryan

 IMG_3643Ryan makes himself right at home!

 IMG_3652Craft Time

IMG_3654Sun bathing

 IMG_3656Scuba Joey

 IMG_3660Lance Jumping in

 IMG_3663 IMG_3664 Lance                                    Joey

IMG_3669

Isn’t he beautiful??

No comments: