Sunday, July 12, 2009

Backyard Camp Out

Well last night we had our big camp out. Lance and JR gathered sticks for the bonfire and set up the tent. Nana, Pop Pop, Ninny, Uncle Matt, and Mikayla joined us for the s’mores part:) The boys were so filthy from playing in the yard we had to wipe them down before they got into the tent to sleep. Everyone settled in, gave mommy kisses, and I zipped them up at 9:00pm. “See you in the morning!” I said.

Yeah right!!!!!!! Ryan was pecking at the door 4 times between 9 and 9:30 for various reasons. First it was for one more kiss, then to go potty, then for his puppy. Finally the last time he came in with pillow in tow. He was out for the night:) “I want you Mommy” he said. I tucked him into his bed and within 5 minutes he was asleep. JR and Lance were the only ones who made it. They both came crawling into bed with me this morning at 6 am. We slept until 7:15 when Ryan came running. Anyone who has had Ryan as an overnight guest knows that once he’s up….the whole house if up:) Lance said he loved the tent and wants to do it again. I told him he’d have to talk to daddy about that since JR is limping and moaning around this morning. Guess he’s either getting old or spoiled to the tempurpedic:)

DSC_1683 Watching the Fire

DSC_1686 Not thrilled about having a photo taken

DSC_1689 

DSC_1697 Roasting Marshmallows

DSC_1698 Ninny tried to help…..she caught them on fire!

DSC_1700 Mmmmmm

DSC_1701 

DSC_1703 Ready to go!

DSC_1706 

DSC_1708 

DSC_1710 Snug as a Bug

DSC_1712 Ryan already wasn’t feeling it! He wouldn’t get in his sleeping bag.

DSC_1715 Nighty  Night!

No comments: