Monday, July 13, 2009

Trip to the Dentist

Today was the boys dental check up. They both got great reports and the dentist commended mommy for her efforts to brush twice daily, he said their teeth were beautiful:) JR is working today so I asked Mama to go along as back up. I wasn’t confident that Ryan would fully cooperate and I did not want to risk it and have Lance unattended while the dentist and I wrestled Ryan. She agreed to go along. Well to our surprise Ryan was GREAT! Lance went first and Ryan looked on. When it was his turn he hopped right up in the chair and took it like a champ. Last time was awful and today he acted like it was a piece of cake. Lance did the same thing though. Screamed and cried the first time and has been a trooper ever since. The dentist did say though that both boys looked like candidates for braces. The spacing between their baby teeth is pretty tight and he doesn’t see much room for adult teeth. Great! Better start a savings plan now!!

PICT0359

Driving the ship in the waiting room

  PICT0366 PICT0371

        Brushing                     Ryan building with blocks

PICT0372 PICT0373

Lance got to wear cool glasses so the light wouldn’t get in his eyes. They have such neat things now days.

PICT0375

Dr. Ben letting Ryan sniff his grape flavored gloves

PICT0378 Ryan being such a big boy!

No comments: