Today Lance and I had a day date just the two of us. Mama had offered to take each of them for a day and today was Ryan’s day. Lance and I went to Calvert county and painted pottery. It was so much fun. He made a crock and I made a “special” plate. I had been wanting to buy one but then thought making it would be more meaningful. It will be used for the boys when it’s their birthday or any other milestones that make them special. With Lance starting school hopefully he will get to use it on report card days:) I think I will go back and make a second one because I’m sure that one day they both will accomplish something on the same day and I will need 2 special plates. We will get to pick them up in about a week. After painting we went to North Beach and had lunch and walked in a few shops. I guess next week or the week after sometime I will have a date with Ryan. I think we will go real bowling since he loves it so much on the Wii.
Drawing on his sailboat design
Our Master Pieces!
Mr. Curiosity needed to see the kiln before we left:)
No comments:
Post a Comment