Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Day 1 with Mikayla

We made out just fine with Mikalya yesterday. Lance and Ryan love her and were very happy to have her to play with. She really loves Ryan now but his patience is thin when she wants his toys:) Boy did I forget what it was like to have a 1 year old in the house. She dumped the dog food over twice, scattered JR’s business cards all over the floor, and pulled some things off of the refrigerator. How quickly we forget!! She did take 4 steps for me yesterday and talked quite a bit. I tried working on identifying her eyes, she just laughed and crawled away. We may get it by the end of the week:) Here are some pictures of our day.DSC_1482Breakfast Time! French toast and yogurt, YUM

 DSC_1484Three Amigos in the tent

 DSC_1493 Let me get some work done

DSC_1499 Little Rock Star

DSC_1502The playroom was heaven

 

 DSC_1503

Girlfriend would NOT sleep in the pack & play! As soon as I laid her on my bed…out like a light. She prefers tempurpedic:)

No comments: