Saturday, July 25, 2009

Sick Boy!

The kids spent the night with Mom last night. JR had to work this morning and I was looking forward to sleeping in a little. Well, the phone rang at 7:40 this morning and it was mom. She said that Lance had been up since 1:00 am throwing up and he was running a fever. I quickly threw on some clothes and went back to see what was going on. He was hot and pale. I gave him a dose of Motrin and brought them home. He had seemed to be done throwing up and even wanted some dry cereal. I was contemplating calling the doctor only because it was Saturday but knew it was a virus so I didn’t. Well he threw up again at 10 so I did call. Of course they wanted to see him so off we went. Everything was fine, and they deemed it a stomach bug, just what I thought. They did say that if he showed signs of dehydration to take him to the ER. I have been pushing fluids but he just won’t drink a lot. He has only eaten dry cereal and an egg all day. He hasn’t thrown up since 12:30 so hopefully he is on the road to recovery. We are leaving for the beach next Saturday so we need to get all the yuckies outta here! He is still running a fever but medicine does bring it down. I guess we will hope for the best as the night goes on and hopefully tomorrow he will be better. He is so pitiful when he is sick.

IMG_3614Pretty much where he has spent the day:(

 

Ryan took advantage of having the Wii all to himself

IMG_3613 IMG_3611

No comments: