Well we have had 2 events in 2 days and neither of which I had my camera. What is wrong with me?? Last night we took the kids out on my dad's boat and they had a blast. Each of them got a turn driving the boat and once we anchored they swam. I thought they may be a little leery of getting in the river and they were just a tad. Once they figured out how to go down the ladder of the boat, off they went. They were swimming around like little fish. It was lots of fun and I will have my camera next time for sure!
Today I took the boys to story time at the library in LaPlata. Bryans Road has theirs on Tuesdays so we will go there next week. Lance sat in the group with the kids and participated in the stories and the songs. Ryan of course sat on my lap and wouldn't join the group. He did respond to the story from our seat though. They both got to make an art project which was cutting seashells and gluing them to a beach scene. Ryan did well cutting with my help and Lance just got lazy so I had to finish his cutting. After we were done they both checked out a magic school bus video and we went to have lunch. I packed sandwiches and water and we ate at Laurel Springs park. There was hardly anybody there to our surprise. The boys ate and then played. We stayed almost an hour and they were hot and ready to go. I just put them down for a nap and Lance is screaming as I type. He naps at daycare so he is going to nap here! His crying is a sure sign he is tired. Sometimes they skips naps on the weekends if they are in good spirits, it usually catches up to them by evening though. Again, no pictures of story time or the playground. I will do better next time:)
No comments:
Post a Comment