Friday, July 10, 2009

Fun Friday!

Hard to believe it’s the end of the week already. Today is our last day with Mikayla, just until next time I'm sure:) We spent the morning playing and then went for a short ride and to the playground. We stayed for about 40 minutes, it was hotter than I thought and there wasn’t much shade. We came home, had lunch, and now all the kiddos are sleeping. Mikayla is sleeping in the pack and play! I just let her cry and out she went, only about 1 minute. Tomorrow will be calm I'm sure, probably some swimming and then we are having a backyard camp out. JR is going to put up the tent and we are going to make smore’s. He isn’t sure the tent will be big enough for all of us. I assured him that was fine and I would sacrifice my place to migrate to the tempurpedic if necessary:)

DSC_1575

Whee!!!

DSC_1578 DSC_1586 DSC_1590

                           Having Fun!

DSC_1602

Lance Pushing Mikayla, She was LOVING it!

DSC_1610 DSC_1611 DSC_1614

DSC_1624

All 3 on the Merry go Round

DSC_1626

Isn’t it sweet how he is holding on to her:)

DSC_1642 DSC_1636

Dare devils, jumping while it was spinning

DSC_1647 DSC_1650

Little Monkeys

DSC_1657

Tired Girl!

DSC_1670

believe it or not, there was NO sound coming out of her mouth!

DSC_1672

Well you didn’t get my silent signal so here is a scream!

DSC_1676

Ahhh, much better!

No comments: