Friday, July 24, 2009

Date with Ryan

Yesterday was Ryan’s special day with Mommy. Lance spent the day with Mama and Ryan and I went bowling. Boy was it different than on Wii. Ryan loved it though. I paid for him and I to bowl 1 game. I let him take most of my turns. When the game was over Ryan was definitely not done. I paid for him to play one more game and he was satisfied. Poor thing, couldn’t even get the ball up to the lane. The lightest ball was 6 pounds. If he rolled it himself it barely made it down the lane. Mommy had to give it a shove for him each time. He did manage to get 2 spares:) They even had bowling shoes in his size, too adorable. We had lunch after bowling and then came home. It was a good day.

DSC_1927Mommy and Ryan- He chose the pink ball for me!

 DSC_1911Ready to go

 DSC_1919Whee

DSC_1913 DSC_1915

So proud of his spare

DSC_1921 DSC_1923

DSC_1930 

Cutest little bowling feet

DSC_1926

Aren’t our shoes stylish??

 

Tonight is the last night of Bible school. Nana and Pop Pop are taking them to family night. JR and I are going to Michelle’s going away party. Luckily we have gotten to see their songs each night when we pick them up. Lance knows all the words and the motions. We managed to get a copy of the CD and they beg for it in the car. Here are some pictures that I managed to get, I didn’t get any of Lance singing. Every time I tried he would move behind someone else on purpose so I couldn’t get it. Little Stinker!!

DSC_1904 DSC_1906

     Jacques the croc!             Lance posingDSC_1907

      At finale Rally: Ryan is next to Ms. Elaine, his favorite:)

No comments: