Wednesday, July 22, 2009

One more…

I can’t believe I forgot this picture last night. I thought it was so sweet how Lance put his hat over his heart during the Star Spangled Banner.

DSC_1838Just some cute sayings these days:

Ryan:

“Is it time ready go?”

“Where are we going?” this phrase comes out of his mouth a thousand times a day!!

“ Smell my deep breath” meaning smell my minty breath after brushing his teeth.

“Are you kidding me?”

“ It’s all part of the plan”

“Whatever”

Lance:

“Mommy, can I drink Seltzer one day?” evidently Ralphie on Magic school bus drinks it when he is sick.

“Make sure you do the 45 minute walk today since you missed it last night.” He’s my personal trainer I guess.

“ I wish you would check with the doctor so I can take my Claritin” He’s also an allergist:)

Lance doesn’t forget ANYTHING and usually regurgitates conversations and incidents that take place verbatim. It is hilarious to hear him tell stories.

I’m sure there is many more, they are so articulate and FUNNY that sometimes I just burst out laughing when they say something.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Aw, such a patriotic little guy :)

I love their sayings - I hope we always remember them :)

Caleb's mom said...

That's adorable!