Well today was pretty great, although it is 11:15pm and I am physically and mentally exhausted!! I took the boys to story time this morning and that went well. They really enjoyed it and of course we returned the Magic School Bus DVD’s we got last time and checked out 3 new ones. Can’t really complain about them watching them, they are so educational. Lance and Ryan know how our bodies fight bacteria, how we digest our food, and how bats echolocate to figure out where to fly. Geniuses I tell you!
Here are LOTS of pictures…….
You can barely see it but Ryan wrote his name with very little hand over hand guidance from me!!!
Lance cuts so well as a lefty!
This evening we went to the Blue Crabs game with Mama and Papa. It was silver sluggers night:) The kids had a blast but I do wonder if I saw ANY of the game!! Between Ryan’s many trips to the potty, getting them hot dogs, cotton candy, popcorn, drinks, and spending time in the play area why did we even bother?? Whew it is exhausting. Nana was with us but No daddy, working of course. Lance was quite the lucky duck, he was on the TV screen 3 times and got to go down on the field with some of the silver sluggers to sing “Take Me Out to the Ball Game” during the 7th inning stretch. He was thrilled! He is not that bashful reluctant child that I once knew. Ryan is for sure though!
Isn’t that the cutest face?? I love the way his ear is sticking out!
Typical Ryan! Lance showing off as usual!
Visit from Pinch (I still don’t see how they think he’s a crab??)
What are ball games really for???? EATING!!!
Another cute close up
Lance’s “I am not in the mood” Face Ryan and Pinch
Definitely in the mood here!
7th Inning Stretch “Take Me Out to the Ball Game”
He was proud as a peacock!
Here with Papa, a real silver slugger!!
No comments:
Post a Comment