Saturday, July 4, 2009

Port Discovery

Yesterday was the BEST day at Port Discovery. The kids had a blast and were very good. Until we got home that is:) I have to post this story….. Nicki was making fun of me for tagging the kids. She said it was embarrassing. Well…we were not in the museum for 10 minutes and I was taking pictures of the boys grocery shopping. A woman approached me and said, “Excuse me maam, I have a little girl with me who is crying and says her mom has a red top and blue pants.” I said, “ sorry, it’s not me. I have boys.” She took her to the office to try and find her mom. See!!!!! If that were mine, they were tagged!!

The museum is designed just for kids and they could touch and play with everything. I have been before but they have added some new exhibits which was nice. Lance’s favorite part was the fill ‘er up station. He loved putting gas in the car and air in the tires. Ryan liked the water works and the art room. They asked if we could go back again. I think we definitely will. There are LOTS of pictures, they were just all so good I had a hard time choosing. As you can see, the adults had as much fun as the kids:)

DSC_1217 DSC_1218

      Tagged and Ready to Go!

DSC_1220 DSC_1223

         All the Kiddies                        Ryan and Nana

 

DSC_1224 DSC_1226 DSC_1228

Fill ‘Er Up Station

DSC_1396 DSC_1399

                                  Already Cruising the roads together

DSC_1235 DSC_1236

Ryan Grocery Shopping

DSC_1241 

Picking up chicks on the cookie aisle:)

DSC_1239 

DSC_1247

 DSC_1252

Checking out (The stuff really scanned and beeped)

 

DSC_1257

DSC_1260Excuse Daddy’s rear! He thought he needed to be the train mechanic!

 DSC_1263 DSC_1265

 

 

 

 

Painting Rocks with water to watch it get absorbed

 

DSC_1273  Mommy and the boys

 

DSC_1275 Little Architect

 

DSC_1282Me and Dad competing at the conveyor belt

 

DSC_1292 DSC_1296

Taking Mikayla and Bailey down the slide

 

DSC_1300 In the kid works jungle gym

 

DSC_1306DSC_1307Camping

DSC_1312

DSC_1321

                                  In the Diner

 

DSC_1337 DSC_1341

                        Window Washers

 

DSC_1344 BIG bubble maker

 

DSC_1351DSC_1355

Making music with water          The much needed body dryer

 

 DSC_1357 DSC_1360

        Lasso practice          Nana roped a bull alright!

 

DSC_1389 Ride ‘Em Cowboy

 

DSC_1370 Making Suncatchers

 

DSC_1376Ryan Reading

 

DSC_1374 Geography lesson: Finding Maryland on the world map

 

DSC_1384 DSC_1385

You never know what you’re going to find down the bathtub drain……..It’s Daddy!

DSC_1363 DSC_1364

DSC_1365 DSC_1366

As you can see it really was a GREAT day. Can’t wait until next time:)

Happy 4th of July! We are planning to hang by the pool and go to see fireworks. Will have pictures of that tomorrow.

No comments: