Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Bathrobe Babies

Lance has been on a kick lately wanting to wear our bathrobes around the house. Nana was shopping last night and found both of them one on the clearance aisle. They have been wearing them out in only 2 nights!! Ryan even wanted to wear his to daycare, I had to draw the line on that one:) They do look cute in them I have to say.

We are just lying around awaiting the 4-6 inches of snow they are calling for with hopes of a snow day tomorrow. I really don’t even have to have full days off, 2 hour delays are fine with me! We’ll see, then this weekend they are predicting a huge storm. Saying they will be measuring in feet instead of inches!

Michelle was right…as soon as she moved out of the state we get the most snow that we’ve had in years. Sorry you are missing it!

101_0508

Lance’s has rock star stuff and Ryan’s has rocket ships, super cool!

 101_0505

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Aw, those are so cute....leave it to Nana to find them :)

Caleb's mom said...

Caleb had blue robe on his Christmas list so I had to find him one. He wears it almost everynight around the house. They look so cute in them!