Well here it is again, the weekend has come and gone. We have been pretty lazy since the weather was snowy and cold. We spent yesterday admiring the snow from the inside and today Lance and daddy got in some playtime. Ryan wasn’t interested and preferred to stay in watching TV:) We went to a birthday party this afternoon at the bowling alley and the kids had a great time. Lance wants to have his party there again this year. It is a lot of fun, just as much for the adults as the kids!!
Lance got his second report card on Friday. He is excelling in all areas again and received consistently demonstrating in every area. This will place him on the principal’s honor roll for the second time. Way to go Lance. We are very proud of him and hope that it continues throughout his school career. He is definitely smart enough, I just hope the effort he puts into school continues!
This week is a busy one, I am supervising the afterschool program which is Tuesdays and Thursdays for the next five weeks and I have 1 doctor’s appointment and 2 events at Lance’s school this week. Whew…I’m tired already and it hasn’t even started!! I am praying for at least a 2 hour delay tomorrow:)
I decorated for Valentine’s Day since tomorrow is February 1st!! hopefully our blogger Valentine party doesn’t get snowed out!
There was the neatest “cheater” ramp for the little ones to use.
JR started quite a trend!
1 comment:
You do have a 2 hour delay incase you haven't seen it yet ;)
Post a Comment