Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy 2010

Well it’s here, twenty ten. Sounds so weird to say, wonder how long it will take me to stop writing 09 and start writing 10? We had a great New Years Eve, we played Wii, catch phrase, ate, laughed, and watched TV. The kids did great and weren’t even ready for bed after everyone left! They did sleep until 8:30 this morning though, that NEVER happens so I was pleased:) Mikayla slept for a little while then was up to ring in the new year. She was a little cranky but up none the less. As I was cleaning up the kitchen she came in and raised her arms for me to hold her, so I picked her up and she laid her head on my shoulder and stayed there sucking her thumb as I walked around the kitchen cleaning up. It was so sweet. Today we are going to Mama’s to visit with Steve and Dena again before they head home. JR is working today. Tomorrow is the big birthday party, I can’t wait!!!!!

DSC_3933

Mikayla thought she was playing Wii

DSC_3938

DSC_3939

DSC_3940

I have to post pictures of Uncle Matt because he swears he wasn’t here last New Years Eve because there are no pictures of him. Here you go Matteson!!

DSC_3941

DSC_3942

DSC_3943

Ryan is a force to be reckoned with on the Wii!

DSC_3945

DSC_3951 Papa certainly was proud of his score!

DSC_3952

DSC_3953

DSC_3955

DSC_3956

DSC_3960

It’s hard to tell but JR had on the magician hat, Man I need another flash!!!

DSC_3963

Mikayla at 11:56pm

DSC_3964

Lance with Nick and Lindsay, showing how to take a puzzle teaser apart.

DSC_3966

Counting down

DSC_3967

Super Why

I honestly don’t know what gets into him sometimes:)

1 comment:

Nicole said...

lol....is that really my husband??? haha