Saturday, January 9, 2010

Hello Saturday!

Well I guess it’s obvious that I am back to work:( This week was a busy one getting back into routine. Lance was happy to be back at school and Ryan enjoyed being with friends at Ms. Nyanda’s. We had a nice beginning to our weekend with a snow day yesterday! I was banking on a 2 hour delay for sure so the whole day off was a nice surprise. We hung out at home, had pancakes for breakfast, and JR and I did some mad cleaning. Floors, bathrooms, the works. Sure was glad we did it so I didn’t have to do it alone today!! He is a pro at showers thank goodness:) We spent the rest of the day playing Wii, Guess Who, and Sorry Sliders. We finally ventured out in the afternoon to get both boys haircuts and then JR and I went out for the evening. We were supposed to go to the piano bar at Nat’l harbor but the location of happy hour was changed to TGI Fridays. There wasn’t a great turn out because of the snow day so we only stayed a bit. We ended up going to get JR snow pants for our trip and then came home. He is working today so it will be just the kids and I. Not sure what we will get into. I didn’t even take one picture yesterday, will try to do better today.

No comments: