Tuesday, January 26, 2010

It’s here

My new flash arrived while we were away for the weekend. I was just able to get it out and play with it last night. Lance was playing Super Mario Bros. in his Mario costume. It was too cute. The flash really makes pictures inside better quality. I have a hard time taking pictures in my house due to the dark paint and low lighting so this really does the trick. I want to figure out how to do night shots too, we’ll see.

DSC_4261DSC_4263

DSC_4266 What a difference!!!! I love it so far:) 

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Wow that does make quite a difference! I'll be needing to borrow that ;)

Mandi said...

YEAH ME TOO :)You better get that thing a library card haha

The Vathes Family said...

I really need to invest in one of those cameras one day, all your pictures look so great!!
Lance is too funny, playing his games in his costume. I love it =)