Monday, January 18, 2010

Catch up!

Well the long weekend is coming to a close. Good thing it is a short week:) We are looking forward to our weekend tubing trip to PA. We can’t wait!!

We have had a busy weekend. Saturday, Ryan and I had lunch with the bloggers and did some running around with mom and Nicki. Sunday, JR had to work so the boys and I went to church and had a restful afternoon which included a 2 hour nap!! What a great thing to do on such a rainy day!! After we got up Nicki and Mikayla came over and we made the cutest hooded bath towel you’ve ever seen:) The girl I work with is having a baby so I decided to make it for her. It was sooo simple, we will have to do more. Today we went shopping for dressers for the boys and took the kids to the dentist. They love the dentist. I guess I'd rather them love to go than hate it. We just got home and are getting ready to put the boys to bed. I did take some pictures of Lance and Ryan this morning before we left and am trying to figure out photoshop elements in order to edit them.

DSC_4255

DSC_4256

Half of a hand towel and a bath towel and Viola!!!!

DSC_4221_edited-1

I edited Ryan’s, haven’t done Lance’s yet, boy what a difference.

DSC_4227They were the most handsome boys at the dentist!!

DSC_4236

DSC_4241

DSC_4242

Ryan wouldn’t sit by himself so mommy had to hold him at first. He finally let me get up and braved it himself:)  

DSC_4248

Pretending to be dentists…they are too much!

DSC_4249

DSC_4251       DSC_4252DSC_4253

DSC_4254

2 comments:

Ricky, Bethany and Emmaleigh said...

I'm just saying, you are either going to have to start teaching me how to be crafty or put an order form on your page. LOL :)

The Vathes Family said...

Hope you guys have fun tubing this weekend. Looking forward to seeing all the pics =)