Yes, that’s right, the whole family is getting fit in the new year. It’s funny, for me exercising was never a priority and I don’t do it every day by any means!! I do however feel guilty if I go more than 2-3 days without doing something. Mom bought me Wii Active for Christmas and I like it a lot. I have been wanting the balance board to go with it and couldn’t find it by itself so I bought Wii FIT plus which came with the balance board. We hooked it up last night and tried out some of the moves. We had a lot of fun and there are things that even the kids can do. Wii active is just for me, and JR if he wants to use it, but really not something the kids can do. Last night we had a great time hula hooping!! Boy you can really feel it in those abs:) I had to assist Ryan a bit, he couldn’t quite get that booty spinning enough to hold up the hoop. It was pretty funny watching him try to spin his little butt!!
1 comment:
You should set a video camera up and get the boys hula hooping :)
Post a Comment