Just so you know, I’ve been sitting at this computer for over an hour trying to “decorate” my blog. I just had to go and read my aunt Dena’s blog about how EASY it was to make a header, signature, etc. Well I have to get a little more savvy with this thing for sure in the new year. I will have to figure out the header thing later! My Uncle Steve and Aunt Dena are coming up today from North Carolina so I’ll see if it meets her approval:) We are so excited to see them and spend some time with them.
Today is New Year’s Eve!!! Can’t believe a whole decade has come and gone and we are on to the next. I don’t really make resolutions because I don’t keep them and I feel like I should have an ongoing “list” of to do’s to keep me going throughout the year. I love lists and being able to check things off. We have had a great year and for once I do not have “lose weight” on my list, I accomplished that:) Now my challenge is to maintain it and firm up places that should not be jiggling!!! Here’s my list to start off the year:
1. Balance work and home a little better, not to let work creep too much into my home life but get it all done at the same time. I have to finish my internship and then I will be on my way to being able to “move up the ladder” so they say.
2. Spend time with my boys (all three of them) having fun and laughing. There is so much to laugh about around here!
3. Travel. Since we are vacation owners I want to get the full benefits of being able to go to neat places and take the kids to places I’ve never been.
4. Exercise at least 3 times a week
5. Save money. Whew this is a hard one for me. I’ve never really had to worry about it but with the times the way they are it is getting harder to just go and get what I want. My goal is to remodel the kitchen by next Christmas so saving money is a must. I will have to pray hard about this one and I will definitely need God’s help and guidance to do it.
Well this is a good start, I’ll add to it as the year goes on. JR will be thrilled since so much of MY list involves him:) Tonight we are hanging at home with family and friends. We have never really been the going out type and now with the kids it’s easier to stay in. We are going to play wii, board games, eat, and have fun just being together. To everyone else, be safe and have a very Happy New Year.
2 comments:
It looks good. pick a 3 column background instead of a 2 and you'll see more of your stuff. :)
love the new background, very cute! you guys will have to teach me how to do the cool headers.
Post a Comment