I LOVE this time of year. Even though we are busy as ever I love all the festivities that come with Christmas time. Last Saturday we got our first taste of winter and it really made it feel like Christmas with a little snowfall. The kids were thrilled but disappointed that they couldn’t play in it. Last night we went to Watkins park and rode through the festival of lights. The kids loved it and I love to hear them say, “Look at that” with such enthusiasm. Even in Mikayla talk it sounded something like, “oh wa ya ma do” with a little finger pointing at the same time. We had to drive 2 cars but we stopped at a shopping center to eat and piled into our car so we could all be together driving through. We like to be close to each other:) On the way home JR decided that we would stop at National Harbor and get some hot chocolate and see if we could see it snow in the Gaylord. So, we did and it was nice to sit and watch the fountain show again and we did get to see it snow. The kids were beat and went right to bed when we got home!
It’s snowing!!!
The 3 amigos minus Michelle:(
Don’t mind all the squinting, the car was so dark and the flash was so bright we are ALL squinting!
Cute little heads
Matteson is anything but cooperative!!
It was so dark I knew he was doing something stupid but wasn’t sure what!!!
Ahhh, is it Halloween?
I grabbed a stranger to take our picture
I just love this tree
Real peeps hanging on the wall of the peeps store
These kids pick up girls where ever we go!
Let it snow!
No comments:
Post a Comment