We went and saw Santa tonight. The boys were excited and ready with their lists in tow. We made picture lists with magazine pictures and we also wrote one on Santa paper. Ryan was a little timid at first and Mikayla was just not having it. It was cute!!
Mikayla SCREAMING!
She was OK from a distance
“Oh I see you’ve worked hard on your lists”
“Wow, that’s a pretty tall order. I’ll see what I can do”
Lance has asked for a fire station play set, Mario for the Wii, board games, and DVD’s. Ryan on the other hand had to be encouraged to add more than one thing to his list. He was a little more conservative. Ever since the summer the only thing he has said he wants is “a whoo whoo thing” When asked, “what is a Whoo Whoo thing?” He says, “wike at Efan’s” Well thanks to the Easter Bunny Madeline’s little boy Ethan had a harmonica that Ryan played with for hours at the end of summer. He has been stuck on it ever since. Tell the Easter Bunny thanks Madeline:) We have tried to teach him that it is called a harmonica and he now says Santa is bringing a “marika”. Boy I do hope Santa brings one or he will be crushed:)
2 comments:
Get the boy a harmonica! I can't believe that they did not have on matching Christmas shirts and shoes! I do love that Santa. Wait till you see our boys w/ Santa at Dennis's work party :(
Emmaleigh was the same way last year. In her picture, she is crying and sliding off of his lap trying to get away. :)
Post a Comment