Christmas is my most favorite time of year. I LOVE the decorating, hanging of lights, and of course the shopping. I am actually dwindling down my list and should be able to purchase the last few things this weekend. This week has been busy and I have put some sort of decoration out or wrapped a gift or two each day. My tree looked lonely so I did get a few gifts under it:) I will be making some goodies for friends and neighbors in a few weeks. We finished our yard display and are going to add something else, just haven’t decided what. I guess it will be a surprise:) Here are some updates of the decorating.
I added some sparkly red and green tree picks that I LOVE. I may have to go get a few more:)
The mantel
(excuse the flash in the TV, I couldn’t get it not to show)
Lighted presents on the end table
Look who got a little crafty!!
I painted 2 wooden rectangles to look like presents and strung ribbon between them and down to create a great card holder. I have mini clothespins that I will use to attach the cards with:)
Our house!
It lights up the whole street:) It is so worth it when we drive up and Ryan says, “wook at our house mommy!”
Our penguin skating pond
The porch
Candy cane bushes and our ice cube snowman
Just because I am in love with this color green this year.
2 comments:
It's all beautiful Jen! I love to see waht you guys are up to on this blogging thing!!!
Dena
Everything looks nice! I love the pond. And my Mom got those prick things for her tree this year too and I LOVE them. I think I'm going to have to find some. :)
Post a Comment