Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Christmas 2009

Wow, it is kind of sad that Christmas has come and gone once again. We are swimming in the aftermath of presents, wrapping paper, ribbons, and leftovers once again. We have spent all day so far trying to make sense of all the chaos and get a little organized. We have been semi successful with a lot more to go. I still have to get my trees and decorations packed away before Ryan’s birthday on Monday.

We had a wonderful Christmas and everyone is very happy. We had a lot of time with family and we ate a ton. Good thing I got Wii active so I can get back on the program! I did my first workout this morning, it just about kicked my butt!!

Here is a pictorial of our Christmas, enjoy!

Christmas Eve at Grandma Rison’s

DSC_3693

DSC_3701

DSC_3706

DSC_3709

Lance was thrilled with his kitchen timer! His teacher has one and he loves it!!

DSC_3711

DSC_3705

All those toys and all three of them wanted darn kitchen timers:)

Here goes picture taking of the 3 kids…

DSC_3719

DSC_3720

DSC_3726

Almost got it…

DSC_3729

Nope, Oh Well. They did look mighty cute though!

DSC_3739

Sprinkling magic reindeer dust

DSC_3740

DSC_3744

We decided to leave tea for Santa since he gets milk everywhere else:)

DSC_3745

Nighty Night!

 

Christmas Morning

DSC_3749

Look what Santa left for Lance

DSC_3752

Another kitchen timer:)

DSC_3754

look what Santa left for Ryan

DSC_3751

A Whoo Whoo Thing, hooray!

DSC_3758

7am wake up…after the 1:30am wake up. Yes, 1:30am. Lance crawled into our bed and said, “Mommy, Santa brought my fire station” I looked at the clock and said, “Oh honey it is still night time go back to sleep for a little while” He did in our bed and we got up at 7, whew, thank goodness!

DSC_3760

DSC_3762

DSC_3763

DSC_3767

DSC_3769  Lance got an ipod

DSC_3771

He was in seventh heaven:)

DSC_3782

Ryan liked Lance’s fire station and Lance liked Ryan’s super why costume…go figure!

DSC_3842  DSC_3785

DSC_3788

DSC_3791

The Gangs all here

DSC_3821

Everyone loved their gifts, collage frames of the Gimmel’s and Matteson’s

DSC_3810

Monogrammed scarves made by Aunt Lisa!

DSC_3794

DSC_3826

Dad’s Desk calendar

DSC_3836

JR got an ipod touch

DSC_3839

And his official Mop Boy badge for the town of Indian Head personnel

(I’ll have to post the story later)

DSC_3848

I got my In Styler and Easy Tone shoes

I’m gonna have killer legs and rump come summer (I hope) :)

DSC_3850

On to Nana’s

DSC_3854

DSC_3858

DSC_3860

DSC_3865

Video game rockers and they got an activity table that has 30 different games!

DSC_3867

The big kids getting into our stockings

DSC_3870

A blu ray player for JR

DSC_3871 Sexy Snuggie for Nicki!!

DSC_3877 Open Heart necklace and earrings for mom

DSC_3881

Blu ray player for dad!

Matteson got a tool chest and I got a new bed set and hanging jewelry boxes.

We ALL also got a weekend trip to PA for snow tubing in January, I can’t wait!!!! Thanks mom and dad for a great Christmas!

DSC_3886

Breakfast and dinner was at my house which I love!

DSC_3888

DSC_3892

Magician Lance put on a magic show following dinner

DSC_3898

DSC_3902

and a little super mario bros. Wii to end the night

DSC_3908

It’s going to take me forever to figure out all the new powers and levels!!! 

DSC_3909

My Ryansaurus in his new feetie PJ’s

 

The aftermath…

DSC_3910

Making good gains in cleaning up

DSC_3911

Ryan sure is contributing a lot:)

DSC_3912

going on hour 3 putting the activity table together

DSC_3913

My jewelry boxes, just have to put some pictures in them

DSC_3916

My new bed set

Well I hope everyone enjoyed their Christmas and has a wonderful New Year!!        

No comments: