Saturday, February 20, 2010

Blogger Valentine Party

Today was a great day! Great turn out, great food, great kids, and great fellowship. It is fun to get together with the people we read about almost daily!! I know I check blogs faithfully and get antsy when there isn’t a new post in a few days. I don’t know if people get irritated at me sometimes, I will go a week with nothing if it’s been a crazy week(like last week). I try to be faithful about it though:) Here are the pictures of our great day.

PS: Missed you Bethany and Emmaleigh and Patty and Luke!

DSC_4709

My bar is NEVER clean so I took a picture of it:)

DSC_4713

Goodie Bags

DSC_4717

DSC_4719

The Spread, Mmmmm……….

DSC_4721

Nana always has a lap full!

DSC_4726

DSC_4728

DSC_4732

Ryder really wanted that tree:) Guess I should have put them away since they are technically Christmas decorations, Ha.

DSC_4739

The big boys had a great time in Lance and Ryan’s bedroom and playroom.

DSC_4742

DSC_4745

Cookie decorating

DSC_4748

DSC_4759

All the kiddies

(L-R) Carter, Lance, Ryan, Mikayla, Bryce, Owen, Ryder, and Caleb (Bailey is missing)

DSC_4760

DSC_4762

DSC_4766

Carter was the only one in the mood to say Cheese:)

DSC_4770

All the mommies

It was fun ladies, can’t wait until next time!                

3 comments:

The Marsh's said...

Thanks so much for having us, we really had a great time!!

Diana said...

Thank you for having us! We had such a great time!!

Karen Reitz-Wood said...

Awe, looks like such a good time. I can't wait until the next time. I am coming for sure. : )