Last night the adults had a great time at dinner and the movie. Dinner was fabulous, I had crab cakes. All was going great and we were fine on time. We made it to the theater, got great seats and some snacks. The movie started and was going so well until…about half way through the fire alarm went off. Yep, the fire alarm. We just sat there for a moment while everyone was filing out. They were acting like it was our theater that was on fire. We did go out though and ended up standing out in 30 degree temperatures for 45 minutes!!! The fire department came and everything. Once we got back in they started the movie again and we got free passes for another visit. We didn’t get home until midnight!! Today is Valentines day part 2, we are taking the kiddies to Disney on ice. Should be fun. I’ve already laid down the law…we will not be buying anything that cannot be consumed. I am so done with buying $20 light sabers that break before we even get home!!!
Here are the crayons I made to go with the “colorful” valentine idea, they turned out great!
No comments:
Post a Comment