Tuesday, February 9, 2010

It’s Snow Joke…

The flakes are coming down again. We are expecting up to 12 more inches of snow tonight. This is unbelievable!! I remember getting the “one, two, punch” storms but I think this is going on “three, four punches.” Today was a semi normal day other than school being closed. Ryan went to daycare and I went to the board meeting. JR and Lance worked on my truck and got a hair cut.

I printed and framed our snowy alphabet and it looks fabulous. The kids are playing Wii and getting ready to get in the tub. JR is working tomorrow, of course, so I guess we will be barricaded in again. I do love the snow but I am about done with it. I am ready for capris and flip flops!! Hey, maybe shorts and a 2 piece this year??? We’ll see. This weather sure isn’t good for the figure. All we want to do is cook and snack!

DSC_4638

Doesn’t this look great?? I want to find more things to spell:)

DSC_4639

DSC_4641

My little Picasso. He is doing a great job! Most 4 year olds don’t switch colors!  

DSC_4642

JR shoveled off our roof some, Look how high it is piled up by the windows!

DSC_4647

The spots are new snow falling!

DSC_4649

DSC_4651

Red Neck cooler, Ha!   

2 comments:

Nicole said...

The pictures of your name look great... go try to find Matteson for me! :)

Jenn said...

Your framed name turned out great!