Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Snow Day!

Today was a snow day as expected. I’ve gotten pretty good at calling what the county is going to do when it snows:) Mikayla has spent the day with us since her mommy and daddy had to work:( We have had a good day and Lance and Ryan are still in their PJ’s. Just how a snow day should be! I just changed the 4th poopy diaper of the day, man I don’t miss diaper days! She is just full of it today. We have done our fair share of playing, “co-ring”, and watching cartoons, didn’t even go outside. Too cold and wet!

DSC_4346

Early this morning, look at those sleepy faces!

DSC_4359

DSC_4363

DSC_4493

DSC_4498

DSC_4499

DSC_4503

This child doesn’t want to do anything but “Co-Ring”

DSC_4504

DSC_4512

We have also worked on Lance’s Valentines for his class. I am so proud of them. Thanks to Robin for helping with the catchy saying:)

DSC_4505

The day went so well until….Mikayla and Ryan had a scuffle over an ink pen. Mikayla bit Ryan and had to pay some time in time out. She was NOT happy about it!

DSC_4508

DSC_4509 

She did break the skin but Ryan wouldn’t let me take a picture of it.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I had to have the biter, huh? :)

Nicole said...

Oh my gosh, I couldn't see that picture of Ryan last night on my computer. How sad!! :( haha, poor thing!