Monday, February 8, 2010

In the meadow we can build a snowman…

Yes I know, a Christmas lyric, but I couldn’t resist. I do tend to break out in song at random times:) Yesterday we ventured out into the deep deep snow. We could barely walk. It was exhausting just getting from point A to point B. Ryan of course had to be carried and Lance made it OK. We tubed a little and built snowmen. This was great snowman snow. It stuck together like glue and packed down nicely on our tubing path. It should be perfect today after freezing over night. We ended up building a snow family, a snow JR, snow Jennifer, snow Ryan, and snow Lance. I will take pictures today after we dress them:)

101_0509

101_0510

101_0513

101_0514

101_0518

101_0519

Ryan has had this hat since he was 1!!! He is such a little guy but I still love the hat!

101_0521

101_0523

101_0522

101_0527

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Where is the snow lady with the perky boobs? :)