Well we are about 24 hours into the blizzard of 2010 and we have more than a foot of snow at this point. The storm is expected to last until 10pm tonight and end with 24+ inches of snow. I had to go out and shovel a path for Sophie to go to the bathroom this morning in my bathrobe and boots, it was a lovely sight!! We have already been without power this morning for about an hour but thankfully it is back on for now. JR is working today, he went at about midnight last night, it will be a lonely day but Dad is going to come rescue us later. The kids are playing Mario and we played play dough while the power was out. I guess we will have lunch and take a nap in a little while. I will post pictures later, I am going to shut down the computer in case the power goes again. We probably won’t go out and play until tomorrow, it is so cold and miserable to be in it while it is still snowing and the wind is blowing. We will save play time until daddy comes home.
No comments:
Post a Comment