Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine’s Day!

Ah, a day of love!! I love holidays, all of them really. Valentines day is no exception. I have tried to go all out and make my valentines feel special. I hope everyone is enjoying a wonderful day with their loves!

IMG_5638

My Valentines minus Daddy

IMG_5627

Valentine breakfast

Heart shaped fried eggs, bacon, and a Krispy Kreme donut. Nothing says I Love You like Krispy Kreme! 

IMG_5630

Even Sophie got a heart shaped bowl!

IMG_5632

Heart shaped sandwiches for lunch

and a five star dinner to come!!

Here are some pictures of Disney on ice and on the way home we stopped at JR’s firehouse so the kids could see where daddy works.

 IMG_5538

Ryan had a death grip on me, afraid of heights. That poor child is still traumatized from the fence accident!

IMG_5548

IMG_5556

IMG_5581

IMG_5583

IMG_5597

Isn’t this the sweetest??   

IMG_5593

What Ryan does best…eat sweets!

IMG_5607

IMG_5609

IMG_5611

IMG_5612

IMG_5619

“Is this yours daddy?” 

IMG_5621

Lance called these snow chains his ladder:)

2 comments:

Nicole said...

That was neat that you guys stopped at JR's fire house. The boys looked so cute in the truck!

Karen Reitz-Wood said...

What an AWESOME valentines day!!