Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Having too much time on my hands…

results in projects!!! I have become obsessed with valentines and wish that the boys could give 3 or 4 different kinds. I have searched and created a file on my computer of the most adorable valentines EVER! I have their valentines planned for the next couple of years!

Here are the ones I created for this year again

156_0577156_0579

Here is one that I am working on for next year. I will probably use it for Ryan and my own students at school.

crayon-card

I spent about 45 minutes peeling and chopping crayons for melting. I am going to melt them in a mini heart shaped muffin tin. Isn’t it genius? I wish I could think these things up myself!

156_0582

These are the ones I am going to use for Lance next year. It is a free downloadable template and I am going to print it on sticker paper and stick them onto library pockets which can be purchased from the school store. I will place a packet of Pop Rocks inside the pocket. Too Cute!

I can do some like this too since Nicki has a cricut. There is the skull and a guitar that we can cut out.

More cute ideas

Teddy Grahams, how simple!

Hearts Aglow

It’s a glow bracelet!! Oriental trading

Get to the Point

I would use valentine pencils

For your grown-up valentine

Write on each card a reason you love him/her. Would be cute in kid version too.

And, this year for my students…

Friendship Blossoms

The leaf will say,

You sure are blooming in Pre K

Love,

Mrs. Gimmel, Ms. Snyder, Ms. Chris, and Mrs. Lewis

There are TONS more….I could post forever.

3 comments:

griffinx5 said...

you are certifiable....and you KNOW you can't do the teddy grahams unless they are in a sealed store bought package :) I have seen the crayon one and bet you do it once only! the lollipop flowers are cute..I may steal that one.

Karen Reitz-Wood said...

All of those are too cute!! Great ideas.

Jenn said...

Great ideas! And so creative!