I think. I haven’t been able to keep track of the days all week. Missing church for 2 Sundays in a row and not being at work for the 8th day straight does a number on the internal calendar!! I’m not complaining though, I have enjoyed the time off and we have done lots of neat things.
I had three kids again yesterday. Mikayla has been spending some time with us since daycare has been closed. She is something else to say the least. She and Ryan are true examples of what it would be like if there were three kids in our family for real. They love each other one minute and then hate each other the next. Mikayla screams if Ryan even walks within 10 feet of her if she doesn’t want him to have the toy she is playing with. Ryan tries to dominate her and police what she can and cannot touch which throws her into a tail spin. Girl personalities are sure different from the boys. Lance on the other hand is great with her and she loves him. He helps her with toys, lets me know when she has something she shouldn’t, and gives her things she wants. That of course makes her happy as a clam. Although it is fun, three kids are NOT in our future. We will borrow Mikayla from now until eternity when we get the itch!! I’m sure she will be along for many days and adventures to come. We did get out of the house for a bit and went to mama’s house. Dad and JR took the snow blower over to do Papa’s driveway so we tagged along for a change of scenery. The kids played with toys, Lance played in the snow, ate chocolate chip cookies, and had hot chocolate. What a better way to spend time at mama’s!
Tonight JR and I are getting some much needed adult interaction. Mom and dad, Nicki and Matteson, and us are going to dinner at Bonefish Grill in Alexandria and then to see Dear John at the Hoffman center. I am so excited, I am a sucker for romantic chick flicks.
Lance and Ryan’s school years frames. I made the inserts for each slot since they were blank. Look at those graduation dates, Whew it seems so far off.
Lance’s Mario fire flower made out of model magic dough. Just one of the projects we have worked on this week.
Lance helped JR shovel again yesterday, sure wish he was 16!!
“How do I get it on General Hospital?”
Mmmmm!
After Nap
and this is how I found the boys this morning after breakfast. They can be sweet to each other once in a while!
Watching cartoons
1 comment:
Thanks again for keeping Mikayla for us.... looks like they had a great time :)
Post a Comment