A vampire that is? Well let me say that Eclipse was great! I was very much on the fence as to team Edward or team Jacob but after the movie I am certainly TEAM JACOB!!! I will probably get stoned for that but I am! I guess it is my inner self that is drawn to the bad boy in him. Edward is very much appealing in his deep love for Bella but in the end I don’t feel like you should have to change yourself to be with someone you love. He should marry her in human form if he loves her so much. Jacob on the other hand can give her all the joys of her human life and the protection of a werewolf! Plus I would much rather look at tan skin and feel warmth than the paleness and cold of a vampire. Jacob still has a soul and being with him doesn’t require her to change or desert her family. I will have to wait until the last part to find out I guess. Reading the book is highly unlikely for me! Well there is my dissertation on Twilight….agree or not, GO JACOB!!

So on to the rest of our weekend…
We spent a sunny Sunday out on the boat. It was a great day and everyone had a great time. The kids napped on the way out and on the way in, even Ryan surprisingly!!
This was Lance and Ryan playing captain Hook and Peter Pan. Lance had Ryan shackled!! Boys will be boys!
Leave it to Lance to create an “electric” barrier so the bad people can’t get in. He tied a jump rope to the chair and my floor cleaner:)
Ryan’s typical position. What is it with boys??? He also always has some type of blanket on his head for “hair”. I hope this doesn’t mean he is going to be on a long hair kick when he is a teenager!
Isn’t that the sweetest thing you’ve ever seen?
Mikayla was a bit dramatic about the seaweed. Man she is like her mother!!! She floated on my lap for quite a while.
What a life!
She finally relaxed a little:)
Nap number 2
3 comments:
haha, ok i'll admit that Jacob is hot but how can you deny Edward?? :) :) I'm glad I finally suckered you into all of this ;)
i am team jacob too.. even if he could be my kid. love him anyway... you have to read the books!! edward does want to marry bella just how she is.. she is the one that wants to change! i gave it two thumbs up and cant wait for the next one!
Team Jacob all the way baby!!!! He has much better hair. Edward looks like he uses an egg beater instead of a comb
Post a Comment