We bought a new car!!! It has been over a week of blood, sweat, and tears but it’s done. Not tears on my part, but on the dealers part:) I have done hours of research and comparing prices on the car we finally decided to buy, the Chevrolet Traverse. It had all of the features and options that we wanted and was comparable to the expedition we already had. I called MANY dealers and gave them specifically what I wanted and the max I was going to pay. At one point we had 3 dealers competing for our business. We got it down to Koons Tysons, Weingardner, and a Chevy dealer in Owings MD. At the end Koons was dropped from the running because the best they could do was a Traverse with a bench seat. We really had our hearts set on Captains seats and weren't going to sacrifice that. So Weingarder got the deal but the problem was that the car was in PA and they were having difficulty getting the dealer to give them a definite time that they would send it here. Well yesterday morning the sales guy from Koons called and said his manager was going to sell us the Traverse with captains seats for the price we wanted. SOLD!!! We picked it up last night and it is beautiful!! Sometimes you have to put your line out there in a couple of different places and the fish who wants the reward will bite on your terms!
The best part….I did ALL of the shopping, comparing, contacting, negotiating, and won!! JR just wrote the check:) Well I signed it but he is paying for it. Love you babe!
Here it is…
2010 Traverse- NEW (has 83 miles on it after driving home from Tysons last night), AWD, captains seats, remote connectivity package with remote starter (so going to love this in the winter!)and blue tooth for the phone, rearview camera, upgraded wheel package, chrome steps and cross rails on luggage rack, onstar with turn by turn navigation, and XM radio!!!
The only thing we want extra is headrest DVD players which we will get installed later.
Bye, Bye Bessie. You’ve been a good girl!!
6 comments:
Wow, I love it!
haha, aw, I'm going to miss old Bessie! so many memories in that car...but best of all Ryan puking all over the place three times on the way home from the beach haha. That car has seen it all! But LOVE the new one :)
Sweeeeet ride!! =) Can't wait to check it out!!
I LOVE it!!!!!
Such a nice car, I love it so much!
ENY!!! Sweet ride! I need one!
Post a Comment