Just some new sayings that the boys have said lately that crack me up!
Lance:
“Mommy, why is Pop Pop’s skin brown and Nana’s skin is white?” This led to an explanation that we have Indian in our family:) Dad is really tan all the time, even more so now that it is summer! Lance was curious about it:)
“ When I grow up I am going to be a grass master and a firefighter”
“I think I should get $10 for working 1 hour” Boy minimum wage is up:)
Lance, do you want Chinese food for dinner? “Yeah, PF Changs” Man he has expensive taste for a 6 year old:)
Ryan:
“I just can’t take it” He often says this now when he is finished with something or if something is getting on his nerves:)
“Pop Pop, you need to stop eating junk” He said this at the pool today, as if this isn’t the pot calling the kettle black!
1 comment:
I love the things that kids can come up with to say. :)
Post a Comment