Friday, July 23, 2010

Flashback Friday

OK, it takes me a while to get on the wagon sometimes but this looks fun so here we go.

IMG_1753

Summer 2006 in Myrtle Beach

Look at those sweet faces. Ahh…the binky, it was a great thing. I think I liked it more than him:) Ryan was quite the challenge as an infant and I vividly remember standing in front of the pacifier aisle and picking one of each kind and placing them in my basket. I was determined to find one that he would take. Playtex binky was the winner, it was his first real friend. We had many back ups just in case we lost one!!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

oh my gosh...those two are the cutest. This pic was when we lived in SC and you guys came to visit...feels like so long ago!

The Marsh's said...

Oh my goshhhh, look how adorable!!! I bet it makes you want another one, huh?! Haha, just kidding!