Yesterday we spent the entire day on the boat. It was the perfect day. The weather was beautiful and overcast at times which provided shade:) Grandma and Poppa went with us so we headed up the river and went all the way to Washington DC. We saw lots of sights and docked at National Harbor on the way back for some lunch. The kids were good and enjoyed spending time below deck. It made me nervous because I didn’t want either of them to get motion sickness like I would if I was down there. They were fine though! Everyone was tuckered out when we got home.
Captain in training
The clouds were so pretty
There is no such thing as good hair on a boat!
National Harbor
The Chart House, One of my favorite restaurants!!
Snack time
The pentagon
And after 5 hours on the water, this is the result…
Ryan never sleeps so he was really tired! He has dried milkshake on his chin:)
This morning was supposed to be baseball practice but it’s raining. We are just going to hang out at home until later on. JR and I are double dating with Nicki and Matteson for dinner and Eclipse!! I watched Twilight and New Moon and am ready to find out if Bella becomes a vampire and lives happily ever after with Edward. I can’t believe I have gotten wrapped up in Twilight Mania!!! I do have to say that Eclipse better deliver because I liked Twilight much better than New Moon. Although, New Moon did give me a better look at Jacob:) Werewolf or not, He’s HOT!
1 comment:
Haha, I'm so glad you've joined the Twi-Mom train!! :-) Trust me, Eclipse won't disappoint you .... and for being 100% Team Edward, I agree - Jacob is H-O-T! :-) Can't wait for our double date!
Post a Comment