Saturday, July 10, 2010

Nature at it’s finest

So just a bit ago dad calls and says come in the back yard and bring the camera. What in the world is it?? I am imagining a 6 foot black snake or something. So off I go to find this…

So what is there to do on a dreary rainy day??

DSC_6645

Yep…just what you think. The male mind is the same whether human or turtle!!:)

DSC_6641

Do you mind lady??

DSC_6644 DSC_6643

Look how far his back legs are stretched out. He had them dug into the ground for stability!

DSC_6646

DSC_6648

Wonder if he is saying something nice to her??

DSC_6650

Ok…Party’s over!   

She walked up the hill, guess we will watch out for babies soon. I’m sure she will find a place to lay her eggs soon. We will have to get online and see what the time frame will be:)

2 comments:

griffinx5 said...

stalker!

Nicole said...

Oh my gosh...turtle porn??!!?? haha - I feel like we've violated someone/something, LOL