That pretty much sums up our summer in a nut shell. The boys are still doing swim lessons, well…when the chemicals are right and it decides not to storm!! Anyway, they are loving it and we went to the blue crabs on Tuesday night. We left early for a rain delay but it was fun. Lance has been going to camp this week at CSM and he really likes it. I think next year I’ll sign him up for 2 sessions and Ryan will be able to do it too:) When we get back from Disney I am going to send him to half day camp at capital clubhouse for ice skating, soccer, basketball, and rock climbing. That should wear him out:)
Lance has been a challenge lately and I am not sure why. It is not boredom because we have had lots to keep us busy but when we are home with nothing to do he cannot seem to occupy himself appropriately. He has to be running around bothering everything and his brother. I want to scream!!! He is in his room as we speak! It is simply not listening. I have to ask him several times to do anything and if I say not to do something he is doing it before I can finish the sentence. It is very frustrating! I have been praying hard for patience and that it is just a phase!!
Ryan stands on a chair in the pool during lessons because he can’t touch:)
Blowing bubbles with his nose
Going to get suited up with life jackets
Lance attempting to float
Cheering for home run!
Playing his trumpet when they say “Charge”
Typical goofy Lance!
No comments:
Post a Comment