Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day- Part 2

Today was a great day! Sun, swimming, crabs, family, and food. It doesn’t get much better than that. The kids are officially worn out and are drifting off to sleep now…wait a minute, Ryan is screaming! Yes, he is upset that Lance has the blanket that he wanted. Ahhh, the little things that set them off.

Anyway…here are some pictures of our day. I am not ready to head back to the grind tomorrow but thankfully there isn’t much time left:)

DSC_6108

Daddy was on kiddie patrol!

DSC_6105

DSC_6109

DSC_6107

Lance doesn’t need any assistance:)

DSC_6114

It wouldn’t be summer in Maryland without these beauties:) don’t drool uncle Steve! They were SOOO good!

DSC_6116

Bathing beauty

DSC_6117

Grandma Rison couldn’t take the temptation anymore, she went in the pool clothes and all. Ryan was beside himself that she swam in her clothes:)

DSC_6123

Mama dipped her feet in and the grandpa’s were happy in the shade:)

DSC_6128

He’s such a little fish, just like I was when I was little!

DSC_6129

Napping wasn’t in the plan…Oh Well:)

DSC_6130

What a life!

Only 2 days in the sun and both boys have tan lines, nothing like little white hineys in the summer time:)         

3 comments:

Nicole said...

haha, I can't believe Grandma got in with her clothes on. We left too early! ;)

Lisa said...

Oh, how I wish I could have been there! I miss you all so much!

Liz said...

I don't know about Uncle Steve, but I am drooling down here. Oh how I miss MD crabs in the summer time. Sounds like I need to make a trip!