Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother’s Day!

Mother’s day is a day to celebrate moms. It is the most challenging and rewarding job there is. I have a greater appreciation for my mom now that I am a mother myself. I don’t know what I would do without her!! I mean really, when I moved out I only moved about 100 yards behind her:) We are going to mama’s today to eat and just spend time together. Dad and JR are working so the boys and I are going at it alone. They are trying to be good, it is a challenge:)

Last night we went and got my mother’s day gift. I have been wanting a new bike so we can go riding on the trail. I really like it and can’t wait to take it for a spin. The best part is the “Big Butt” seat I got to go with it:) I also received a nice flower from Ryan at daycare, a great note and silhouette Lance made at school, and flowers from both boys after Sunday School this morning. I love them all!!!

I hope everyone has a great Mother’s Day! Especially our newest Mother, Lindsay!!! Madalynn is so beautiful and we can’t wait to meet her.

DSC_5841

DSC_5842

1 comment:

griffinx5 said...

hey, YOU made those silloettes (sp) one year...wonder what happened to those??? Hmmmm....