Well here it is Sunday again and the only thing on the agenda this afternoon is haircuts and dinner. The weekend has been pretty busy with going to see Shrek Friday night and Saturday’s events which included shopping in the morning, T-Ball at 1:00 and a wedding at 5. Kristin and Justin were married at Bowels Farm in Clements, Md. and it was absolutely beautiful!! The weather held off just enough for the ceremony and the reception in the barn was lovely. The food was great and it was nice to see people we don’t see very often. I love going to weddings, they make me want to do it all over again, to the same person of course:)
Here are some highlights from our weekend.
Big slugger:)
Way to tag that base Ryan!
Lance as pitcher
Ryan clings to whatever adult is on the field, Big Ryan was the lucky one this game:)
He also thinks he has to help daddy assign positions
Lance ready to run
Our Wedding attire
Our gift to the new Mr. and Mrs. Lucas
I took each of the photos and framed them myself. I am very pleased with how it turned out and this gift will be one of my signature gifts when we go to weddings.
L- the Washington Monument
U- a horseshoe which symbolizes luck
C- the mortar of a stone wall at the National Zoo
A- the support of a swing. In order to hold it together you have to always support each other.
S- a shutter decoration from the same wall at the National Zoo.
Photographing letters in nature is now an obsession of mine, I find myself looking for them all over. I hope Kristin and Justin enjoy their gift.
3 comments:
what a great idea!! i am getting maried next year, so start planning, parkerson is a long name, lol
I love thoughtful, handmade, personalized gifts. That was so cute! They will love it. :)
Oh wow, I love those letters, you are so talented with that!! :)
Post a Comment