Sunday, May 16, 2010

Take me out to the ball game!

That is exactly what we have been doing ALL weekend!! I guess this is a taste of what the years to come with 2 boys will be like. We had T-ball Saturday morning and then went to the Blue Crabs games Saturday night AND today!!! It is such a great time and the kids love it. They mostly love the ball park treats and amenities:) We indulged on popcorn, ice cream, and peanuts for sure! I will have to starve all week to pay for it:) I don’t have pictures from T-ball because I had to stand in as assistant coach but Lance was a great 3rd baseman. Made all 3 outs in the first inning, Way to go Lance!!! The crabs game last night was just to see fireworks and then today was little league day and the kids got to be on the field for pregame activities and then run the bases when the game was over. A good time was had by all!

DSC_5893

DSC_5906

DSC_5909

Slapping hands with the crabs as they enter the field!

DSC_5914

Star Spangled Banner

DSC_5918

DSC_5917

Watching her 2 favorite River Cats, Lance and Ryan:)

DSC_5937

Lance and Brynn, Best Buds!

DSC_5938

He already acts silly and giddy around girls:)

DSC_5939

Mama and Papa

DSC_5945

DSC_5949

DSC_5950

I can’t believe Ryan is in the lead!!

DSC_5951

Rounding 3rd…headed home

DSC_5952

Home Run!!

DSC_5953

Friday night JR and I got to visit with Nick, Lindsay, and Maddy. She is so sweet and cuddly. She smelled good enough to eat and made me want another baby….for about half a second:) Once we started reminiscing about night feedings, and everything else that goes along with a newborn I remembered how much I love sleeping all night, hearing toilets flush (when I remind them) instead of changing diapers, and being able to pick up and head out of the house in a moments notice without packing a diaper bag, etc. Ahh…the baby days are gone for me but I can definitely enjoy everyone else's precious babies and Maddy is beyond precious. I only got 2 pictures of her on JR’s shoulder, she seemed to like that spot:) I was too busy holding her to snap more pictures.

DSC_5891

She was so alert and already trying to pick up her head!! Slow down Maddy, you’ve got your whole life ahead of you:)

DSC_5892

Getting ready to doze off she was so comfy!

No comments: