Yes, Lance had a school injury today. When I got home he had a large bandage on his cheek. I immediately asked “What Happened!?” Mom said that the nurse called and left me a message. I felt terrible because I do not check my voice mail. I am horrible about it. Email works so much better for me. Anyway, he fell on the gravel at recess and skinned his face up pretty good. This was not his first trip to the nurse, he had been there several times in the beginning of the year for various reasons. The first being for a piece of pea gravel that he put in his ear at rest time!! The visits after that were all minor and I even joked that I think he had a crush on Nurse Rita because he was visiting her so often:) This one was legitimate and he looks pitiful. I just put him in the tub and his shoulder has a nice scrape and bruise too. He said to me at dinner, “Mommy, the ground is really hard!” I just laughed, I'm sure it is not the last time he will get up close and personal with the ground:)
Ryan wanted to show some support and watch some TV with Lance in my bed.
4 comments:
Awww poor little guy! That looks painful!
Aw, my poor baby :( ... I'm sure this is the first of many. And just wait until Ryan gets in school, lol... he'll probably visit the nurse every day too!
Ouch! Sorry Lance! Caleb LOVES his school nurse too apparently. He's probably in her office right now complainong of the tiny splinter I couldn't get out of his foot this morning.
Poor Lance! Do you think it will scar?...just kidding! his ear took a hit too poor guy! I think Ice Cream will help it all heal!
Post a Comment