Saturday, May 29, 2010

So it’s Saturday

Usually my favorite day of the week. It has been fine but JR is working. I am sure I’ve said it a hundred times that I HATE when JR works on the weekend. It makes for a long and lonely day. The boys and I made the best of it though. We headed out about 11:00 and went to Toys R Us, lunch at Chick Fil A, playing at the park, a visit with Mama and Papa, then to Rita’s for a cool treat. They have had fun and we just dropped Lance at Nana’s for a sleepover. It is just Ryan and I tonight, we’ll see if he wants to sleep with me. He says no, but I think he may change his mind. Lance jumps at the chance to sleep in my bed, he wants to even when daddy is home. He would prefer JR sleep on the couch and him in my bed:)

We are spending the rest of the weekend chillin’ by the pool and hopefully eating some crabs. I haven’t had any yet this season so hopefully we will get some on Monday.

DSC_6017

DSC_6019

DSC_6027

DSC_6034

DSC_6031

DSC_6042

I just love his face, It is so sweet I could eat it right off!

DSC_6047

Lance was quite the monkey, he spent more time upside down than right side up!

DSC_6046

DSC_6058

DSC_6059

DSC_6048

DSC_6054

So handsome!

and of course it wouldn’t be a day at the park without picking up a cute blonde!! Luckily she is in Lance’s class:)

DSC_6050

Hopefully he takes interest in brunettes too, Mommy is a brunette!! :)      

No comments: