Thursday, March 4, 2010

Tooth Fairy Eve!

That’s right! Lance’s first loose tooth is out! 6 days before his 6th birthday!! No, I didn’t get to pull it either. The little sucker came out while he was brushing his teeth tonight. Luckily he felt it and didn’t swallow it. How awful would that have been! He is sooooo excited and is already in bed quiet as a mouse. He is not moving either. He doesn’t want to disturb his tooth:) As I am typing this he yelled, “hey can you guys go to bed now!” Too funny!

DSC_4785

DSC_4797

DSC_4795

DSC_4792

DSC_4791

Here are a few pictures of my Dr. Seuss stuff from school. My class won the door decorating contest!!! It was by far the best!:)

     100_0741

This was the title, Green Eggs and Ham theme of course. Each child cut out an egg shape and chose a magazine picture of a food they did not like. I glued a picture of them making a “yuck” face to the egg. It was absolutely adorable!!

100_0742

100_0744

Cute art project, idea from Michelle!

100_0745

Dr. Seuss day wouldn’t be complete without a cat in the hat!!

100_0740

and…the best green egg you’ll ever eat!

A dollop of cool whip with a perfect scoop of lime sherbet, Mmmmmm!    

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Way to go Lance! Hope the Tooth Fairy left you some cold hard cash...always ask for $20s :)

And Jen, the door turned out really cute! That cricut is just awesome, haha

The Vathes Family said...

Oh my gosh I bet he is so excited. He was excited telling me at church when it was loose so I can only imagine how he's feeling with it finally out now!!