Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Birthday Part 1

Well today is Lance’s official birthday but the celebration will linger on for a few more days. We started bright and early with presents. He got a Nintendo DSi from mommy and daddy and lots of Mario action figures and DVD’s from Ryan. He has been dying all day to play his DS.

DSC_4813

DSC_4815

DSC_4817

DSC_4820

DSC_4823

He had a great day at school too. Nana surprised him with McDonald’s for lunch and she dropped off the cupcakes for his class.

CIMG3711 CIMG3713

CIMG3712

CIMG3715

CIMG3716

Tonight when I got home we took him to dinner at his FAVORITE place, the taco place. That is La Tolteca in real terms:) He got a little embarrassed when they had him wear the sombrero. I was a bad mother and forgot my camera so I will post pictures when Nicki sends them.

We are having grandparents over on Friday night for more birthday fun and then his party is on Saturday at the Ice Skating rink. He is really excited about that. This is the first time he is inviting school friends. I’m sure they will be adorable. I am also gearing up to make his Mario cake. I am praying it turns out as fabulous as I imagine. Pray for me and the cake:)

Lance is now playing DS and I am sure I will have to pry it away from him so we can go to bed. He loves the super Mario brothers game that Ninny got him.

DSC_4824

2 comments:

The Marsh's said...

Happy Birthday Lance!! He is so adorable in his wifebeater!! I've been trying to find some in Ryder's size but am not having any luck :(

Karen Reitz-Wood said...

Wow, Lance, you are so lucky to have a birthday WEEK!!!