Thursday, March 18, 2010

Beautiful Weather

I love this time of year. Long evenings and warm sunny days. I was even able to be out at recess coat free today:) The kids have been enjoying the playtime outside in the evening while we get dinner fixed. JR even got them swinging the bat in preparation for T-Ball which will start in the near future. Lance has a more powerful swing this year and Ryan can whack that ball too. Can’t wait to see both of them in little uniforms this year.

DSC_4946

DSC_4949

DSC_4951

The bat is almost as big as he is:)

I have also gotten the kids Mario room finished. I am so thrilled with the way it turned out. They got new beds and dressers. Lance has a red blanket for Mario and I made a green one for Ryan’s Luigi bed. Finding a kelly green blanket is impossible. (Robin, I can teach you how to make one:) ) Their wall decals arrived yesterday and we wasted no time getting them up. It looks great and the boys LOVE it!

DSC_4952

New beds, they can be split into twins if needed.

DSC_4953

It is just like being in the game!!

DSC_4954

Michelle, don’t look at the shelf of shoes:) The baskets below are filled as well and I haven’t even bought the rainbow of flip flops for summer yet:) It is really a good thing I had boys instead of girls!  

3 comments:

griffinx5 said...

you caught me....I was looking for the shoes even before I read what you said....My poor boys are wearing shoes that have the soles falling off or worn down BUT I can't buy them for them anymore and we have no time to shop together!

Karen Reitz-Wood said...

The room looks great!!

ROBINSNAPSALOT said...

i am ready master!! lol